Passport in PreProduction IsAuthenticated Property remains FALSE !

Pascal

I try to install .NET Passport, but up to now without any success :-(

First of all I installed the Microsoft .NET SDK, then I registered my
development site on the Servide Manager Site and I downloaded the
encryption key and activated it.

In PreProduction mode, after I logon to passport, I get all the
cookies, but nevertheless, it never changes the IsAuthenticated flag to
true, so my code can't work fine :-(
Any help would kindly be appreciated !!

Thanks a lot !!