path help please

rodchar

hey all,
in my code behind i'm trying to get back to aspnet_client folder (that lives
in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\aspnet_client) can someone please show me the string
path thtat will get me there and into a folder that resides inside
aspnet_client?

is there a way to start from the top of the aspnet_client folder?

thanks,
rodchar

Lloyd Sheen

rodchar said:
hey all,
in my code behind i'm trying to get back to aspnet_client folder (that
lives
in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\aspnet_client) can someone please show me the string
path thtat will get me there and into a folder that resides inside
aspnet_client?

is there a way to start from the top of the aspnet_client folder?

thanks,
rodchar

I would suggest you create a virtual folder pointing to the folder you want
to access. Then you just treat it as URL and all is good.

LS