Pattern creation

harendra

hello friends,

I have log of the system call called by the windows
process.
I want some good algorithm may be of neural network
etc ......
to find pattern for the windows process ,
Kindly help me .

with regards
harendra singh bisht

Tak-Shing Chan

hello friends,

I have log of the system call called by the windows
process.
I want some good algorithm may be of neural network
etc ......
to find pattern for the windows process ,
Kindly help me .

A better newsgroup for this would be comp.ai.neural-nets.

Tak-Shing

Flash Gordon

harendra said:
hello friends,

I have log of the system call called by the windows
process.
I want some good algorithm may be of neural network
to find pattern for the windows process ,
Kindly help me .

What does this have to do with C? No, don't answer that, since we
already know it is nothing to do with C. It probably isn't the problem
you really need solved either, so possibly asking about your *real*
problem in a Windows group rather than what you think is the solution
might help.