pdf printing using ProcessStartInfo

Sam

I am trying to print pdf documents from my Intranet ASP.NET application. I am using the code listed below. The code works fine when run from a console or windows application but nothing happends (no printing and no exception) when its executed from an ASP.NET app. The code is suppose to print to the users default printer, so I figured it was running under an incorrect security context, so I turned on impersonatation, but that made no difference

An ideas
Regard
Sa

Dim p As New System.Diagnostics.ProcessStartInf
p.Arguments = "/p /h " & sPathFil
p.FileName = "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 6.0\Reader\AcroRd32.exe
p.UseShellExecute = Tru
Dim process As New System.Diagnostics.Proces
process.Start(p)