Performance Q...

Smith John

My development environment is ASP.Net with VB and .Net Framework 1.1. All my
browsers are IE5+.

I am injecting client validations codes like if the numbers of characters
are n set the focus to next text box, covert all the lower case to upper
case letter etc. I got like 20 textboxes which has client side injected
code. Will it be a performance issue?

Smith

Kevin Spencer

Every instruction you write is a performance issue.

--
HTH,
Kevin Spencer

Nicole Schenk

Smith said:
My development environment is ASP.Net with VB and .Nadequatework 1.1. All
my browsers are IE5+.

I am injecting client validations codes like if the numbers of characters
are n set the focus to next text box, covert all the lower case to upper
case letter etc. I got like 20 textboxes which has client side injected
code. Will it be a performance issue?

Smith
I don't think so. We have a very extensive clien-side validation and get
adequate performance (less than 1 second response to client-side actions).