personalization question

Nikhil Patel

Hi all,
I have an asp.net application that contains several data entry forms.
This application is written for one of our clients. One form contains a
datagrid that displays records from a Sql Server table. I would like to
allow our client to pick which columns they want to see in the datagrid. I
also have several dropdown buttons on other forms and would like to allow
them to enter which values they want to see in those dropdowns. So I am
thinking of using one more form where the users can edit the settings. I
found a recent article on MSDN -
http://msdn.microsoft.com/asp.net/u....aspx?pull=/msdnmag/issues/04/03/cuttingedge/ .
But this article shows how to personalize the application on per-user basis.
In my case, all users will have the same settings. I am a beginner in Web
Programming. Can you please show what should I change in the code provided
with article or give me some other code samples or tips?

Thanks.