    timeout="999999" /><authorization

    this is a page I want to run . if i new virtual directory in server all the pages are in asp and run and just i have 2 page in .net that want to run in this project does it need have two virtual directory one for asp.net pages and another for asp pages and does it couse problem

    If some body can help me

    Guest, Feb 13, 2004

    Guest Guest

    First what sort of error do you get and second, no you do not need to virtual web servers.

    Guest, Feb 13, 2004

    Guest Guest

    hi this is an error
    this is an error to use a section register as allow definition='machine to application' beyond application level.yhis error can be coused by a virtual directory not being configured as an application in iis

    Guest, Feb 14, 2004

    Actonelium

    Joined:
    Jan 25, 2012