Please welcome me to the groupïŠ

heartsee1

Been using google since it’s started but I just heard google groups
yesterdayïŠ
guys give you right to laugh… weird hah?

I’m just so excited to explore this social network some more…

Carolina

Andrew Poelstra

Been using google since it’s started but I just heard google groups
yesterdayïŠ
guys give you right to laugh… weird hah?

I’m just so excited to explore this social network some more…

This is not a social network. It is a technical discussion
group on Usenet. Please use only sentences containing both
a subject and predicate, or C code.

Keith Thompson

Andrew Poelstra said:
This is not a social network. It is a technical discussion
group on Usenet. Please use only sentences containing both
a subject and predicate, or C code.

Nor is it Google Groups. Google Groups provides a (rather clumsy)
interface to Usenet; Usenet existed for decades before Google was
founded.

If you want to discuss the C programming language, you're more than
welcome here.

osmium

heartsee1 said:
Been using google since it's started but I just heard google groups
yesterday?
guys give you right to laugh. weird hah?

I'm just so excited to explore this social network some more.

Carolina

I can't tell if your post is real or not, I will respond as though it were
real. Usenet groups in general are not social networks at all. Google can
be very confusing because they also have somehing called google groups which
may well *be* social groups, I don't know. But you wandered, with the aid
of google, into a enet group. This group, especially, is toward the "empty"
end of the scale of friendliness.

For a Usenet social group try alt.fan.cecil-adams, but I warn you, very few
of the groups are intended to be social.

Ian Collins

This is not a social network. It is a technical discussion
group on Usenet. Please use only sentences containing both
a subject and predicate, or C code.

Tell that to spinny!

Dr Malcolm McLean

Been using google since it’s started but I just heard google groups
yesterdayïŠ
guys give you right to laugh… weird hah?

I’m just so excited to explore this social network some more…

Carolina
Welcome Carolina,

The group is for C programmers, of all levels. We have beginners as
well as people who have authored C books here. Even Denis Ritchie has
been known to post occasionally.