    I 've tried wxPlot and chaco but each of them applies one of my requests either printing or date plotting. Can anybody help?

    Thanks
    Evagelia

    Evagelia Tsiligianni, Jun 21, 2004

  2. Evagelia Tsiligianni

    Harry George Guest

    I'm not sure just what you mean by plotting dates, but take a look at
    gnuplot and its python binding gnuplot.py:

    http://sourceforge.net/projects/gnuplot/
    http://gnuplot-py.sourceforge.net

    Harry George, Jun 22, 2004

  3. Evagelia Tsiligianni

    David Fraser Guest

    Try matplotlib.sourceforge.net (it has lots of backends and I'm pretty
    sure it supports dates for the x range)

    David

    David Fraser, Jun 23, 2004