PNF: Calling Method After Extending Object Causes Crash

Joined
Sep 14, 2022
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Im not on my computer now, but my phone. Forgive me. Im working on a language tool set. Im adding objects to it, like in C++.

When i call a method, after i publicly inherit from another class, i cant call an inherited method, without a crash. This only happens when i make an instance of the class.

Error is function not found. It happens in my ICLASSMETHODECALL instruction.

Im guessing that function_stack::find is broken?

You can see code at www.github.com/smileynet000/PNF

Also, example i used is in bin directory. Might need linux to run.

Ad

Joined
Sep 14, 2022
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Forgot to specify. The code that crashes, is in the language being defined, not C++, which it's written in. The error causing it, is in C++, as that's the language the program is written in. The file the instruction is in, is pnf.hpp, located in the source directory, and LINUX. It compiles under g++. Don't know if it would compile in Microsoft C++ or not, but it probably will with a few minor changes if any.

It is one of my controlled crashes. Only its not supposed to crash with that input, it's supposed to print "Hello World!" on the screen again. Thus far, I'm stumped. I've added some output for troubleshooting.