Populates GridView2 based on selected row from GridView1

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by PetroTiburcio, Jun 7, 2013.

  1. PetroTiburcio

    PetroTiburcio

    Joined:
    May 17, 2013
    Messages:
    7
    Likes Received:
    0
    Greetings! Help with gridviews. I have 2 gridview on my page: on GridView1 I have a column with select link, Id and Name which looks like this:

    Select | Id | Name
    select | 101 | Jack
    select | 102 | Cath

    Now, what I am trying to do is let's say, i clicked the select from the first row which is Jack, now my GridView2 will display the products ordered by Jack which looks like this:

    Id | ProductID
    101 | 111
    101 | 222
    101 | 333

    and if Cath whom I selected, GridView2 will change the display products which ordered by Cath:

    Id | productID
    102 | 111
    102 | 333
    102 | 555

    In short, I am trying to populate GridView2 based on the selected row from the GridView1. I am using asp.net with c#. Kindly help me with this, thank you very much in advance. God bless :)

    PetroTiburcio, Jun 7, 2013