Popups

Tapi

Happy New Year to everybody.

How do I show a modal popup in my ASP application in order to display an
error message?

For example, if a user inputs a start date which is after the end date and
then presses a button, the ASP code will check this and display a message
saying "The start date can not be after end date".

At the moment I can show this message using a label, but I would want to use
a popup window.

Thanks

Eliyahu Goldin

You should use javascript alert ("The start date can not be after end date")
call. There are numerous ways of providing javascript code. I prefer the one
where you pass a message from server- to client-side in a hidden input
element and the client code checks the element value in onload event and
makes a call to alert().

Eliyahu