Possible to hide siteMapNode from menu?

Danny Tuppeny

Hi all,

I'm using a web.sitemap file and the site navigation controls. I've got a
page (ListRecords.aspx) that contains a grid, from where you can click
through to another page (DisplayRecord.aspx) to view details.

In the SiteMapPath control, I want the two pages do display as follows
(which, works)

Home > List Records
Home > List Records > Display Record

However, since DisplayRecord.aspx has a querystring, it doesn't make sense
to access this page any way other than from ListRecords.aspx, however, I'm
using a SiteMenu control., and since I want drop-downs for other sections,
my "Display Record" link also appears in the drop-down (and gives a nice
error if you click it, because there's nothing on the qs).

Is there any way to hide particular nodes, something like

<siteMapNode title="xyz" url="xyz" visible="false" />

? I've checked the docs and can't find anything, but I'm sure there has to
be a way??

Thanks,