Practical examples

Bigbowser

hi all,

I'm new to python, and have read through
http://www.ibiblio.org/obp/thinkCSpy/ , and now I'm
looking for some simple programs to have a read
through and other more in-depth tutorials to have a
look at.

Regards,
Bigbowser

http://mail.yahoo.com

moma

Elaine Jackson

I've been teaching myself python as well, and everything I've written that I
consider useful and/or instructive can be downloaded from my webpage at
http://www.geocities.com/sean_mcilroy.html. Take a peek if you like, and feel
free to ask questions if you have any.

Peace