pre-Ruby-Conf dinner Thursday night

Jamey Cribbs

Francis said:
Hey everyone,

RubyConf starts on Friday morning, but a lot of us will be in town the
night before. So, on Thursday night, four of the Ruby-NYC folks will be
getting together for dinner. If you're in town and want to tag along,
please feel free! We're nice people. Well, the three other guys are,
anyway.
Count me (and my wife) in.

Jamey Cribbs

Curt Hibbs

------=_Part_4244_7955477.1129169189124

I would have come if my plane go in earlier, but I'm not scheduled to land
until 8:53pm. :-(

Curt

------=_Part_4244_7955477.1129169189124--

Hal Fulton

Curt said:
I would have come if my plane go in earlier, but I'm not scheduled to land
until 8:53pm. :-(

Mine lands at 8:20, so there may be some of us "latecomers"
who can do something on our own if we can't sync with the
others.

Hal

George Moschovitis

If George has the new release of Og/Nitro ready, that's a candidate for

Still some bugs to hunt down, I am afraid :(

On the positive side, some extra features will be included in this version =
;-)

-g.

Bil Kleb

Francis said:
Hey everyone,

RubyConf starts on Friday morning, but a lot of us will be in town the
night before. So, on Thursday night, four of the Ruby-NYC folks will be
getting together for dinner. If you're in town and want to tag along,
please feel free! We're nice people. Well, the three other guys are,
anyway.

I might show up: You guys treated me well last year.

My flight got delayed until this afternoon, but I'm
still supposed to land by 7:30p.

http://www.rubygarden.org/ruby?RubyConf2005Facebook#BilKleb

Later,

Austin Ziegler

Curt, are you coming from Phoenix on America West? Because that's when
my plane is landing from Toronto via Phoenix. If so, we should get
together and
Mine lands at 8:20, so there may be some of us "latecomers"
who can do something on our own if we can't sync with the
others.

Well, I'm arriving at 20:53 PDT, too, so I'll be at the hotel around
9:30, I think.

-austin

Curt Hibbs

------=_Part_4963_19979984.1129214492216

Curt, are you coming from Phoenix on America West? Because that's when
my plane is landing from Toronto via Phoenix. If so, we should get
together and

I sure am! I'll look for you at the gate in Phoenix!

Curt

------=_Part_4963_19979984.1129214492216--

Jeremy Hinegardner

We'll meet in the lobby of the Lafayette Hotel (that's the conference
hotel) at around 9 p.m. If you want to know who you're looking for,
take a look at either
http://www.rubygarden.org/ruby?RubyConf2005Facebook#Francis_Hwang or
http://www.rubygarden.org/ruby?RubyConf2005Facebook#Matt_Pelletier . We
do not have pictures for Gianni and Jason, particularly because Gianni
is such a shy, retiring flower.

I'll be there,

http://www.rubygarden.org/ruby?RubyConf2005Facebook#Jeremy_Hinegardner

enjoy,

-jeremy

Timothy Byrd

We'll have to remember to check for
authorized barcode tattoos at the door.

Ha! Well, much as I'd like to attend the conf, I'm not going to miss
my Swedish massage class on Saturday.

Trouble is that everything seems to happen the same weekend. Aye,
there is the rub.

-- Timothy

Gregory Brown

I'm stuck in Dallas on standby. I fell asleep in a chair in my friends
apartment in NYC like 10 minutes before I was supposed to head to the
airport and missed my flight this morning. :( If I get on the next
flight, I should be landing around 5:30, otherwise it might be
something like 9:00ish, so I'm still playing it by ear.

I'm happy to meet up with some of the people who are getting in late if
we miss the main crowd.

Daniel Amelang

------=_Part_11911_26504389.1129252422809
_why seems to see something special in the Ch=E9 Caf=E9.

Just in case someone was planning on going, let it be known that it's been
cancelled.

_why says so in the comments section of this:

http://redhanded.hobix.com/cult/theLeastSurprised8.html

Dan Amelang

------=_Part_11911_26504389.1129252422809--