Prediction 0128 IND 1930 (Tuesday) Game 46

Discussion in 'Perl Misc' started by $Bill, Jan 28, 2014.

  1. $Bill

    $Bill Guest

    # IND sitting on top of the league right now - should be fun.

    # Next games following:
    # CHA at LAL: Fri Jan 31 1930 Game 47
    # LAL at MIN: Tue Feb 4 1700 Game 48
    # LAL at CLE: Wed Feb 5 1600 Game 49 (BTB)

    # Either reply to this post or create a new thread with the same subject line.
    # Note that only 'Prediction MMDD' is needed in the subject line, the OPP and
    # game time are to make it easy to remember the opponent and the game time.

    # If replying to a prediction post remove the entire previous message or if
    # it's short, top-post to make sure your guess is picked up first. If you make
    # a mistake or change your mind, just repost (only last post counts).

    # Quoted lines from a previous post will be ignored (lines starting with any
    # of these characters and any leading spaces : [~+;:|#!<>[](){}-] will be
    # assumed to be quoted).

    # To reply to another poster's post without predicting, change the date to XXXX
    # to avoid causing a predict.

    # Make sure Laker score is first number or is prefixed by a word matching
    # this RE: /^la(?!c)(?:l|k)?/i and a space delimiter (if you understand Perl
    # regular expr. syntax). See examples below.

    # Simplest sample post for predicting LA 101 and Seattle opponent 92 :
    # ------
    # 101 92 Laker score is always first if not qualified
    # ------

    # Equivalent posts :
    # ------
    # 101
    # 92
    # ------
    # LAL 101
    # SEA 92
    # ------
    # 92 LAL 101
    # ------
    # SEA 92 LAL 101
    # ------
    # SEA 92
    # LAL 101
    # ------

    # Online Laker prediction contest page: http://www.todbe.com/lakers/
    # Predict: http://www.todbe.com/lakers/cgi-bin/laker.pl
    # Standings: http://www.todbe.com/lakers/cgi-bin/lakerytd.pl
    # Text Schedule: http://www.todbe.com/lakers/cgi-bin/lakersched.pl?action=text
    # HTML Schedule: http://www.todbe.com/lakers/cgi-bin/lakersched.pl?action=html
    # If nameserver down, try IP of 69.175.58.130 instead of www.todbe.com

    # You can predict in advance if you won't be able to post on game day.
    # You can also get the year-to-date standings and Laker schedule there.

    # To predict online after predicting on Usenet, you will need to have your
    # password reset by me (since it's been set with a default value to prevent
    # others from predicting for you). Just email me and I'll set one for you
    # and you can change it on your next online predict. If you haven't made a
    # prediction on Usenet, you can set your own password on your first online
    # predict. NOTE: ONLINE PREDICTIONS TAKE PRECEDENCE OVER USENET PREDICTIONS.

    $Bill, Jan 28, 2014