Preload TreeView images

Mark

Is it possible to preload TreeView images
When I open nodes sometimes these images (hor. line, vert. line) are missed.

Teemu Keiski

Hi,

you could specify the folder where these are fetched to be cached in IIS
(content does not expire right away) so that images wouldn't be served for
each separate image instance.

--
Teemu Keiski

Is it possible to preload TreeView images?
When I open nodes sometimes these images (hor. line, vert. line) are missed.

Teemu Keiski

1. Open IIS, your web site and locate the folder where images are. Note that
you want them to be in separate folder for this to work.
2. Right-click the folder and pick properties
3. Choose HTTP Headers tab
4. At top mark "Enable Contect Expiration" as checked
5. Specify the proper expiration settings( so that expiration does not
happen immediately, say expire after 7 days)

This way IIS will enable images to be cached

-
Teemu Keiski

How do I do that?