Print to Windows default Printer

Samantha

I am new to Python and I am having considerable trouble trying to print
(using a simple script) to the default printer rather than the screen.
Thanks for any help.

Peter Hansen

Samantha said:
I am new to Python and I am having considerable trouble trying to print
(using a simple script) to the default printer rather than the screen.
Thanks for any help.

Please show some example code, and explain in more detail
what you are trying to do. There are perhaps *dozens*
of different ways to do printing under Windows, and we
can't guess which approach you are trying, nor which
might be suitable for your needs.

-Peter

Samantha

Thanks for he quick response. This is small sample code from a PSP script to
get Exit Info of a digital image. I want to print to the printer rather than
the screen.
-------
Info = App.Do( Environment, 'ReturnImageInfo' )

print
print 'Input Device Information'
for key in InputDeviceKeys:
if OnlyExistingData == 0 or Info[key] != '':
print key, ': ', Info[key]
print

print 'Artist Information'
for key in ArtistKeys: