Problem in Paint method

uuk007

Hi Everyone,

I am creating light weight button.

I have given almost all support.

But in application when user overriding paint method

my component is not visible.

When calling setVisible in application my paint method is

not getting called.
Please let me know how to solve this problem.

Regards

Udhaya

Andrei Kouznetsov

I am creating light weight button.
I have given almost all support.

But in application when user overriding paint method

my component is not visible.

When calling setVisible in application my paint method is

not getting called.
Please let me know how to solve this problem.

please don't multipost.

Thomas G. Marshall

(e-mail address removed) coughed up:
Hi Everyone,

I am creating light weight button.

I have given almost all support.

But in application when user overriding paint method

my component is not visible.

When calling setVisible in application my paint method is

not getting called.
Please let me know how to solve this problem.

Regards

Udhaya

Override paintComponent(). Be sure to extend one of the lightweight
classes, it will bring with it much support, and will keep your LW component
behaving in later java revisions.