Problem on control designer.

Guest

Hi,
I have a property "IsiWidth" on designer which overload an existing property
"Width".
The problem is that the overloaded property "IsiWidth" is not synchronised
with the existing property "Width".
The designer don't set the correct value to the attribute "IsiValue" in the
aspx file. When i look the controle in aspx file I see "Width=250" and
"IsiWidth=100" while Both properties, in "Visual Studio .NET" property
screen, have the same value.

thanks for Asnwers