Problem running Ruby app

Alvaro Di

Hello!
I'm developing a ruby app, and i'm using NetBeans IDE 6.8 for
programming, so my problem now it's that i can execute my app without
problems using Netbeans, but if i do ruby myapp.rb from terminal , i
have the next message :

usr/local/lib/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:31:in
`gem_original_require': no such file to load -- ntp (LoadError)
from
/usr/local/lib/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:31:in `require'
from ./Init_indoor_unit.rb:16
from
/usr/local/lib/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:31:in
`gem_original_require'
from
/usr/local/lib/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:31:in `require'
from Main_loop.rb:20

My problem it's that a didn't take care about ruby libraries used by
Netbeans, in NetBeans i used Jruby 1.4 and for my system its Ruby 1.8...
:-(

My problem now it's that i don't know how migrate the libraries , or do
something to execute my app without Netbeans...

What must i do?

Thanks!!

Hassan Schroeder

usr/local/lib/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:31:in
`gem_original_require': no such file to load -- ntp (LoadError)
My problem it's that a didn't take care about ruby libraries used by
Netbeans, in NetBeans i used Jruby 1.4 and for my system its Ruby 1.8...
What must i do?

sudo gem install ntp

would be the place to start :)