problem specifying background image on DIV

Jeff

hi

asp.net

width:960px; height:108px;" runat="server">

No image is displayed in the background.... Test1.png is 960px wide and
108px high

what am I doing wrong here?

Scott M.

To rule out the obvious, what happens when you place the image in the same
folder as this web page and change the reference path to just the name of
the file?

Jeff

then it "works", well almost.

If I put the image in the root folder together with default.aspc.. then that
works.
But I want the background image to be used on a masterpage. Default.aspx is
depending on this masterpage.
the masterpage is located in the ~/Masters folder. I tryed to copy the image
into that folder but that didn't work