Problem with file path

Guest

I'm getting the file path via webservice using following code:-
FileInfo fInfo = new FileInfo(filename);
return fInfo.FullName;

the return file backed as C:\test\images\1.jpg

in application side .aspx.cs file i stored the returned path in public
variable to read it from javascript function , when read the filename in js
function as follows

<%= sFileName %> the path trim and be c:test
why? and what can I do to solve this problem?

Saber

I'm not sure,
But perhaps you should convert C:\test\images\1.jpg
to C:\\test\\images\\1.jpg before passing to java script.

Guest

are there other solutions? because i will have to get into each file and
place \\\
after each \ in file path

Saber

Try it:

FileInfo fInfo = new FileInfo(filename);
string fn = fInfo.FullName;
fn.Replace("\","\\"); // or fn.Replace("\","\\\") I don't know!
return fn;