Problem WIth Fixed Header DataGrid CSS Expression

batista

Hi there,

I'm developing a website that is in 2 languages english and arabic.

Now I wanted to have fixed header scrollable datagrid.
For scrolling i found a solution which works fine.
But for fixed header I found a solution that is using CSS
expression,plus some style properties, as follows.

position:relative;
top:expression(this.offsetParent.scrollTop );

Now the problem is that it is working like charm in english version but
not in arabic.
In arabic version the scrolling is working fine but the column header
disappears and nothing is shown there.
My arabic webpage is aligned from right to left(rtl).When i switched it
back to ltr it worked fine.

But why is it(fixed header) not working with rtl alignment.

Please help me out on this...

Bye.