Problem with Page Orientation of Excel Workbook While Streaming MIME Content

Yelena Kaplun

Hi,
I'm trying to customize print settings while streaming HTML content into
Excel. I'm using ASP.NET 1.1 and Excel 2003.
While some printer settings like Margins are working correctly, I cannot
change the Page Orientation to Landscape: mso-page-orientation:landscape;.
I tried to produce the Excel Page, save it as HTML, open in text editor and
then copy and paste Excel generated settings. But it did not help.
If anybody resolved this problem before please respond. Your reply is
greatly appreciated.
I'm setting content type as following:
Response.Clear()

Response.Charset = ""

Response.AddHeader("Content-Disposition", "attachment;
filename=CampaignReports.xls")

And then using <style> and XML tags to change the settings:

<!--table

{mso-displayed-decimal-separator:"\.";

mso-displayed-thousand-separator:"\,";}

@page

{margin:1.0in .5in 1.0in .5in;

mso-header-margin:.5in;

mso-footer-margin:.5in;

mso-page-orientation:landscape;}

tr

{mso-height-source:auto;}

col

{mso-width-source:auto;}

br

{mso-data-placement:same-cell;}

-->

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>

<x:ExcelWorkbook>

<x:ExcelWorksheets>

<x:ExcelWorksheet>

<x:Name>CampaignReports 1 </x:Name>

<x:WorksheetOptions>

<x:print>

<x:ValidPrinterInfo/>

<x:Scale>75</x:Scale>

<x:HorizontalResolution>1200</x:HorizontalResolution>

<x:VerticalResolution>1200</x:VerticalResolution>

</x:print>

<x:Selected/>

<x:DoNotDisplayGridlines/>

<x:protectContents>False</x:protectContents>

<x:protectObjects>False</x:protectObjects>

<x:protectScenarios>False</x:protectScenarios>

</x:WorksheetOptions>

</x:ExcelWorksheet>

</x:ExcelWorksheets>

<x:WindowHeight>8700</x:WindowHeight>

<x:WindowWidth>15195</x:WindowWidth>

<x:WindowTopX>0</x:WindowTopX>

<x:WindowTopY>120</x:WindowTopY>

<x:protectStructure>False</x:protectStructure>

<x:protectWindows>False</x:protectWindows>

</x:ExcelWorkbook>

</xml><![endif]-->

Thanks,

Yelena

Yelena Kaplun

Just an additional info to a previous message: print settings are working
fine for classic ASP version, but in ASP.NET page only margins are changed.
The Landscape and Scale remain unchanged.