problem with the <authenication loginurl=.....

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Jeff, Sep 26, 2006.

  1. Jeff

    Jeff Guest

    Hey

    asp.net 2.0

    I created a simple helloworld website so I could tryout athentication in
    asp.net 2.0

    Start page is Default.aspx. The problem is that when I start this web
    application I'm not directed to Login.aspx
    I thought asp.net knew that I wasn't a authenticated user and automatically
    redirected me to the page specified in the loginUrl property...

    There are no registrered users on this system

    part of web.config:
    <authentication mode="Forms">
    <forms loginUrl="~/Login.aspx" />
    </authentication>