problem with the code and dll

ranjeet

Dear All

I have the very strange problem, I have one DLL build under vc.6 and another
Dll also bulid under vc.6

For beter understanding lets take the name of two dlls

Dll_one
Dll_two

Now Dll_two is build by myself, and I am running and testing this Dll, its
gving the desird and correct result.

Now DLL_One is not build by me, and its also working fine, and giving
the expected result.

Both the Dll require lets say (80000 Bytes as the Input), here I mean the
Input data is same for both the Dll (both has the diffrent algo)

If I write the test code for the Dll_one and run it works
If I write the test code for the DLL_two (Build by me) it also work fine.

Now As I have to integrate these two Dlls as they take same argument,
So i have to run one DLL first and then Run second DLl.

For this when I write the test code I was able to build it and compile it
But when I execute then I get the error code of my DLL Stating that
their is the memory allocation failure.

what is the problem ?? i am not geting it, for this as the specifically when I
run the DLL sperately then both of them are working, But when pur together My
Dll states that their is memory allocation failure.

Please suggest me how to fix it.

Any commnets will be Highly thankful.
If you all think i have given less information then feel free to ask me.

Thanks In Advance
Ranjeet

Jack Klein

Dear All

I have the very strange problem, I have one DLL build under vc.6 and another
Dll also bulid under vc.6

[snip]

Ask in one of Microsoft's support groups in the
family, or a Windows group like
We only discuss the C
language here, and it does not define or support DLLs. They are a
Windows thing.