Problem with Web Forms authentication in IFrame.

Ken Varn

I have a ASP.NET web page that I have implemented using Web Forms
authentication. It seems to work pretty good except for one problem which I
am not quite sure I understand. My main HomePage.aspx contains an IFrame
which displays other ASPX pages. If I refresh the main HomePage.aspx after
the logon cookie expires, the logon time expires and I am able to display
the logon page. However, when aspx pages that are in the IFrame are
displayed, the timeout of the logon never occurs.

What I would like to do is if the logon cookie expires and the IFrame is
refreshed with a new ASPX page, then I would like to route the user back to
the logon page. Could someone explain why this is not happenning?

--
-----------------------------------
Ken Varn

EmailID = varnk
Domain = Diebold.com

Ken Varn

I think I found the problem. I didn't realize that I needed to check for
the ticket expiration in my custom validator code. I added that and it
seems to work fine now. Sorry for the trouble.
--
Ken Varn

EmailID = varnk
Domain = Diebold.com