Problems understanding VS 2005 Websites

Guest

I am well versed in the use of Visual Studio 2003 Web Projects, but I am
having a hard time figuring out the new ASP.Net 2.0 Website paradigm. If I
add a class to the App_Code directory or reference an outside assembly,
Intelisense picks it up, but when I build, I get an error stating that the
class does not exist in the current context. Also, if I create two web
forms, I can reference information about one class from the other and have it
build successfully; however, I do not get Intelisense for this information.
Back when a web project compiled down to an assembly, we could pull out the
cs files when we deployed our web site, but now it sems like we have to leave
those in. Is there a good source for explaining what the preferred way of
programming ASP.Net in VS 2005? Thanks.