Problems using a webservice in a class library.

Bruce

I have a class library project which is part of a bigger solution. I am
having troubles in the class library project. I add a web reference and
everything looks normal I see the reference in the webreferences folder
of the solution explorer. However when I try to dim a as that
webservice I do not get that webservice in the auto complete??

The webservice works in a console app and in a windows for app but not
in the class library app. Help please.

BS

Bruce

Bruce said:
I have a class library project which is part of a bigger solution. I am
having troubles in the class library project. I add a web reference and
everything looks normal I see the reference in the webreferences folder
of the solution explorer. However when I try to dim a as that
webservice I do not get that webservice in the auto complete??

The webservice works in a console app and in a windows for app but not
in the class library app. Help please.

BS

UPDATE!!

If I create another solution with 2 projects, one console app and
another class library it al works fine but in my other solution the
WebReference does not show up if I type CTRL - J.

Bruce

Bruce said:
UPDATE!!

If I create another solution with 2 projects, one console app and
another class library it al works fine but in my other solution the
WebReference does not show up if I type CTRL - J.

Never mind it was a Namespace problem duh...