ProcessBuilder Firefox Linux

Muggle

Hello everyone,

I am not sure where to ask this. Please bear with me if this the wrong
place.

I have an application where I use ProcessBuilder to call firefox. When
firefox loads, it is very slow if the visiting url has flash content.
But when I call firefox with same arguments from command line it loads
faster. If I remove the flash plugin from the browser, then
ProcessBuilder-called-firefox loads faster.

The environment is Centos 4.6, firefox 2.0 (can't upgrade) and Java
6.

This problem does not happen in other two machines . They have Centos
4.6, firefox 2.0, Java 6 too. The only difference is the file
partitions and swap sizes.

Does anyone have any suggestion, please. Could this be any security
issue on Linux side? Should I pass any environment properties via
ProcessBuilder? Why would it work fine on other machines?

Thank you.