ProcessModel and Identity

Calvin

With Windows authentication, in web.config, I have impersonate=true. In
machine.config, I have username="system" instead of "machine in
processModel.
So, under this setting and with administrator role logged on, Word process
can be run successfully. But, if non-administrator role logged on, the word
process can't be run, Access denied.
Ok. It's fine. I tried to change identity tag with userName=administrator.
The word process can be run even non-administrator logged in.

So, how can I set to let the word execute even it is not administrator?