Proper permission

mamin

Hi,
I have web application running under IIS 6.0 on Windows 2000 Server.
The application is not publicated as Default Web Site, but I've created

another instance of IIS, especially for this application. As my
application have to manage some windows service, I have to use
<identity impersonate="true"/> tag in web.config to give it proper
rights. In IIS configuration for my application I've checked only
Integrated Windows authentication. Now I have the problem in access to
my application. While trying to access to my application in web
browser, the windows authentication form appears. After giving
name,password and domain name it says that access is deny:(
Without using <identity impersonate="true"/> I have access to my
application but I don't have rights to execute application tasks. The
same configuration (except for creating another instance of IIS) works
properly for this application under Windows XP. What to do?

mamin

Maybe different question: If in web.config is tag <identity
impersonate="true"/>, what user should be given in login form? I should
add, that the server where IIS is installed, is a domain controller. So
I'm giving the login and password one of the users added to domain.