Domain user name

Amar

My IIS is on domain. I try to use Windows authentication for ASP.net
web site. I try to get client name (DOMAIN/user). My IIS have
anonymous access turned off and Integrated Windows authentication
turned on.

In ASP.NET application in web config.

<authentication mode="Windows"/>
<identity impersonate="true" />
<authorization>
<deny users="?"/>

</authorization>

and i have Dim name As String = Page.User.Identity.Name

but every time when domain user go to this web page get message box
with authorization code.

Guest

My IIS is on domain. I try to use Windows authentication for ASP.net
web site. I try to get client name (DOMAIN/user). My IIS have
anonymous access  turned off and Integrated Windows authentication
turned on.

In ASP.NET application in web config.

<authentication mode="Windows"/>
    <identity impersonate="true" />
    <authorization>
      <deny users="?"/>

 </authorization>

and i have Dim name As String = Page.User.Identity.Name

but every time when domain user go to this web page get message box
with authorization code.

If server configuration is correct you should also check browser
settings on the client. I suppose it is IE. Go to Tools, Options and
check what zone you have in the Security Tab (you might also need to
click on Advance to see if site is in the list of local intranet
sites). Go to Advanced Tab, scroll down to the Security node and see
if "Enable Integrated Windows Authentication" is checked there.