Provider Configuration

Jeff

hey

asp.net 2.0

My web.config file have no info about AspNetSqlProvider despite I used
"ASP.NET Web Application Administration" to configure it. When I now opens
"ASP.NET Web Application Administration" and select "Provider
Configuration", then this messsage is displayed: "Your application is
currently configured to use the provider: AspNetSqlProvider"

Is it normal that web.config have no info about ProfileProvider after using
the "ASP.NET Web Application Administration" tool to configure it? or is it
so that the developer have to manually add the provider info into
web.config, despite having used "ASP.NET Web Application Administration" to
configure it?

any suggestions?

Here is my web.config file after using the "ASP.NET Web Application
Administration" tool:
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<configuration xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/.NetConfiguration/v2.0">
<appSettings>

</appSettings>
<connectionStrings>
<add name="aspnet_DB" connectionString="Data
Source=.\\SQLEXPRESS;Integrated
Security=True;AttachDBFilename=|DataDirectory|aspnetdb.mdf;User
Instance=true" />
<add name="ConnectionString" connectionString="Data
Source=.\SQLEXPRESS;AttachDbFilename=|DataDirectory|\ASPNETDB.MDF;Integrated
Security=True;User Instance=True"
providerName="System.Data.SqlClient" />
</connectionStrings>
<system.web>
<roleManager enabled="true"/>
<authentication mode="Forms"/>
<compilation debug="true"/>

<profile enabled="true">
<properties>
<add name="Picture" type="System.Byte[]" />
<add name="PictureType" type="string" />

</properties>
</profile>

</system.web>

</configuration>