push like radio button with icon does not work in Win7

Marcus

Hi

In my c++ project I have a group of radio buttons. All of them have
got the "Push like" property set to true. Every button has also got
an
icon on it instead of text. These radio buttons works fine in XP but
in Windows 7 the clicked button does not appear pushed. There is no
way of seeing which button is selected. Now if I remove the icons
from
the radiobuttons then I can see which one is selected because it
gets
a different color than the un-selected.

I could not find any solution to this on the Internet, but I doubt I
am the only one having this problem.

Please help, what is wrong here?

I know this post might be slight OT but could not find a better group,
sorry about this

Asger Joergensen

Hi Marcus

Yes it is of topic, and You need to post in a news group that deals
with GUI development, but apart from that, You supply way to little
information, You seem to assume that everybody uses the same compiler
as You, the same GUI classes as You and even the same versions.

Best regards
Asger-P

Marcus

Hi Marcus

Yes it is of topic, and You need to post in a news group that deals
with GUI development, but apart from that, You supply way to little
information, You seem to assume that everybody uses the same compiler
as You, the same GUI classes as You and even the same versions.

Best regards
Asger-P

Hi Asger

You are right, I should have supplied more info. I posted it just
before leaving the office yesterday (was in a rush - as always :)). I
am using VS2010 and MFC. VS should have the compiler that is the most
tested for Windows 7.
If anyone in here can give me any input on this, then please do. I
will now also look for a more suitable group for this issue.

thanks
Marcus