PyAMF - communicate with Flash/Flex apps from Python

Discussion in 'Python' started by Arnar, Dec 13, 2007.

  1. Arnar

    Arnar Guest

    Hi there,

    For people doing Python - Flash integrations:

    We are pleased to announce the first alpha version of PyAMF.

    PyAMF [1] is a lightweight library that allows Flash and Python
    applications to communicate via Adobe's ActionScript Message Format.

    A summary of features in this release:

    * AMF0 and AMF3 encoders/decoders
    * Support for IExternalizable, ArrayCollection, ObjectProxy,
    ByteArray,
    RecordSet and RemoteObject
    * Remoting gateways for Twisted, WSGI, and Django
    * Authentication/setCredentials support (AMF0 only)
    * zlib compression support for ByteArray
    * Remoting client with httplib

    Check out the download page [2] and installation instructions [3].

    Got questions? First stop is the mailing list [4].

    Cheers,

    The PyAMF Team

    [1] - http://pyamf.org
    [2] - http://pyamf.org/wiki/Download