PyCon for students?

Devin Jeanpierre

Hey guys,

I recently saw a post saying that PyCon for students' price was
dropped to $100. If you are trying to attract students, why not move
PyCon to take place during the summer? As far as I know, summer vs
spring makes no difference to any members of the general working
population (except for teachers and such, who have the same schedule
as students), but for students it's the difference between missing a
week of school (or, worse, exams), and being able to do whatever
because it's the summer vacation.

-- Devin