    Any help?

    Thanks,
    Scott

    Scott Siegler, Apr 9, 2012

  2. On Sun, 8 Apr 2012 16:58:01 -0700 (PDT), Scott Siegler wrote:
    [snip]
    I'm not a pygame expert, but . . . it would be consistent
    with Python's conventions for ranges of indices if
    rect.right() were the first pixel *outside* the rectangle.
    Of course, one would expect rect.bottom() to work similarly.

    If this is the right explanation, it will be useful to
    picture indices pointing between pixels, rather than at
    pixels.

    Peter Pearson, Apr 9, 2012