Pyhon Extensions linker error, unresolved symbols

Jim

All,

I'm trying to debug a Python GPF while running a script
that we've written. After fixing up some of the paths for the Python
build and successfully building Python from ActiveState source, I
compiled the Python Extensions, but am getting the following error:

------ Build started: Project: PyWinTypes, Configuration:
Release Win32 ------

Linking...

Creating library Build\PyWinTypes.lib and object
Build\PyWinTypes.exp

PyWinTypesmodule.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
"struct _object * __cdecl PyWinMethod_NewSECURITY_ATTRIBUTES(struct
_object *,struct _object *)"
(?PyWinMethod_NewSECURITY_ATTRIBUTES@@YAPAU_object@@PAU1@0@Z)

PyWinTypesmodule.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
"struct _typeobject PySECURITY_ATTRIBUTESType"
(?PySECURITY_ATTRIBUTESType@@3U_typeobject@@A) referenced in function
_initpywintypes

Build\System\PyWinTypes22.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 2 unresolved
externals

Build log was saved at
"file://e:\Python\Source\ActivePython-2.2.3-226\src\PyWin32\win32\Build\Temp\PyWinTypes\Release\BuildLog.htm"

PyWinTypes - 3 error(s), 0 warning(s)

Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 skipped

[...]

Do you have any ideas why this would happen? (FYI: I'm including the
python22.lib on the linker line in case you're wondering)

Thanks,

Jim