PyKDE inside vim-python

Matej Cepl

Hi,

did anybody tried %subj%? I have created really stupidly simple dialog-box
in Qt-designer (it is available on
<http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej/tmp/KDE-dialog.tar.gz>) and I would like to
run it from vim-script in kvim (soon to be obsoleted and replaced by
Gnome-vim; oh, well, I liked kvim). Of course I can do something like

:let cat = system("categorySet.py")

but I thought that running the script directly from vim (with Python
scripting enabled) could make this script faster. Can anybody help me,
whether it is possible to do something like this?

Thanks,

Matìj

--
Matej Cepl, http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej

Scouts are saving aluminum cans, bottles and other items to be
recycled. Proceeds will be used to cripple children.
-- from a church bulletin