Python Logic Map/Logic Flow Chart. (Example Provided)

Gary Herron

spike said:
Has anyone been able to come across a Python logic map or Python logic
flow chart?

An example can be seen on the right under History:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usenet#History

This would be very helpful for all users.

Huh??? What aspect of Python were you thinking of mapping out?

Your example us a bad ascii art graph of -- I've no clue what?

Gary Herron

Carl Banks

Has anyone been able to come across a Python logic map or Python logic
flow chart?

An example can be seen on the right under History:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usenet#History

This would be very helpful for all users.

Begin

Start Editor

Write Code <----+
| |
| |
V |
Run Python |
| |
| | No.
V |
Did it do what you want?

| Yes.

Stop.

HTH.

Carl Banks

Carl Banks

Huh???  What aspect of Python were you thinking of mapping out?

Your example us a bad ascii art graph of -- I've no clue what?

Usenet servers.

Back in the day people had these in their .sigfiles

Carl Banks

spike

Huh???  What aspect of Python were you thinking of mapping out?

Your example us a bad ascii art graph of -- I've no clue what?

Gary Herron

Do you know what "Logic" means? Guess not. Before you comedians quit
your day job some people are looking for information. If you have
nothing positive to say, go pester somewhere else.

Grow up.

Gary Herron

spike said:
Do you know what "Logic" means? Guess not. Before you comedians quit
your day job some people are looking for information. If you have
nothing positive to say, go pester somewhere else.

Grow up.

Why the attitude? I wouldn't have asked for a clarification if I didn't
want to help. However, I seriously have *no* idea what the OP has asked
for when he says "Python logic map". Do you? If so, then answer the
poor guy's question instead of whining at me. (And I'll respectfully
read your answer, just to see how you interpret "Python logic map".)

And I still claim that the example he aimed us at does not help in
figuring out what he's asking. It's a (nearly) 30 year old ascii-art
drawing of the connectivity between (mostly university and government
research lab ) computers that comprised the UUCP/USENET and ARPANET --
the precursor to today's internet. BUT, that begs the question: What
does an old network connectivity chart have to do with a "Python logic map"?

If the OP is asking for a way to draw flow charts of Python programs,
then why is his example of something that is *not* a flow chart, and
drawn with 30 year old technology to boot.

If he is asking for a way to draw some kind of a connectivity graph,
then I have to ask: Connectivity of what?

Jean-Michel Pichavant

Carl said:
Begin

Start Editor

Write Code <----+
| |
| |
V |
Run Python |
| |
| | No.
V |
Did it do what you want?

| Yes.

Stop.

HTH.

Carl Banks

I use this one:

Begin

Start Mail client

Ask python-list <-----+
| |
| |
V what a bunch of dumbass
wait 2 min |
| |
| | No.
V |
Did you get any answer ?

| Yes.

Stop.

JM

Jean-Michel Pichavant

I use this one:

Begin

Start Mail client

Ask python-list <-----+
| |
| |
V what a bunch of dumbass wait 2 min |
| |
| | No.
V |
Did you get any answer ?

| Yes.

Stop.

JM
How to miss a joke thanks to some crappy line word wraping whatsoever
feature. I'll burn thunderbird. Don't use it !

JM

Steve Holden

spike said:
Do you know what "Logic" means? Guess not. Before you comedians quit
your day job some people are looking for information. If you have
nothing positive to say, go pester somewhere else.

Grow up.

Oh right, we forgot, it's our duty to answer every question that comes
in, seriously and to the point, no matter how badly it is phrased and
how obnoxious the questioner becomes when the answer is not immediately
forthcoming.

This is the Intarwebs. I suggest it's *you* who needs to grow up.

regards
Steve