Python wrapper for Ebay

nagraj

Hi

Can anyone suggest me which is the best python wrapper for Ebay APIs?
I've currently gone thru PyEbay and EasyBay. But have not seen much
activities on them since couple of years. Also I'm not able to find
any particular forums or discussion groups. I could find PyAWS for
Amazon which is really helpful. I'm wondering whether I shud write the
wrapper classes all by myself in this case?

Please suggest.

Thanks

Nagraj Rao

Hey guys,

I'm just wondering whether I've asked a wrong question at a wrong place,
since I'm not getting any replies. Please suggest me whats the best way to
talk to Ebay from Python. I just want to extract certain product info from
ebay and not really perform "add item" or so.

Shud I directly make use of the REST APIs and parse the xml out for info? Or
is there a better way to do it?

Please help.

Thanks