Q: the same adapter and dataset name

Guest

Hello,
Can I use the same adapter name and dataset name which point different
tables in tow different *.aspx web form? I am trying to copy whole web form
to another form and just change the table name, and use both forms in my
application, is it possible?
Thanks,
Jim.

Eliyahu Goldin

Jim,

All controls on a form are members of the same class. If you make another
form with the same controls, it's like you make another class with the same
members. There is no problem in this whatsoever.

Eliyahu

Scott Allen

Jim:

You mean the variable names are the same? That should be fine as the
variables exist in two different forms.