    I use the method <body onblur='self.focus'> to keep the child browser always
    on the top , it success, but the textbox inside the child browser can not
    type anything, why

    =?Utf-8?B?am9l?=, Mar 6, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?am9l?=

    Terry Burns Guest

    the textbox must have the focus to type into it

    --
    Terry Burns
    http://TrainingOn.net

    Terry Burns, Mar 6, 2006

  3. Because body.focus() removes focus from any focusable element inside the
    body. And as soon as you try to set focus on any element, onblur event fires
    and pulls the focus back to body.

    Eliyahu

    Eliyahu Goldin, Mar 6, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?am9l?=

    sharmaps24

    Joined:
    May 8, 2013
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi
    You have mentioned as use (onblur="self.focus()") to disable minimize button. But when I tried, I found that it is applicable only for once and when I click next time it is getting minimized. Can any1 please help me on this.

    sharmaps24, May 8, 2013