Question about pyFMOD importing

Tian

I am trying to use pyFMOD, I have installed all other supporting
libraries (hopefully), such as ctypes, numarray, I also installed FMOD
itself and copied its DLL files to python/DLLs. When I try to import
pyFMOD in python, i got this message:

Traceback (most recent call last):
import pyFMOD
File "C:\Python24\Lib\site-packages\pyFMOD.py", line 2, in
-toplevel-
fmod = windll.fmod
File "C:\Python24\Lib\site-packages\ctypes\__init__.py", line 346,
in __getattr__
dll = self._dlltype(name)
File "C:\Python24\Lib\site-packages\ctypes\__init__.py", line 283,
in __init__
self._handle = _LoadLibrary(self._name)
WindowsError: [Errno 126] The specified module could not be found

Seems there are something wrong in ctype and its related DLL? How
should I install it right?

Another question, where can I find a tutorial of pyFMOD? the document
of FMOD itself is daunting and I don't know how exactly pyFMOD wraps
it.

Thanks!!

Tian