Question on Server Controls

Justin Lovell

Hi to all,

How would I use a public string property to use a color converter
effectively?

Yes, you can use a Color type for this property but I would wish to use
a string type. The main objective
that I am trying to achieve is that the user could click on the user
control and have the button to open
the designer view of the normal ColorConverter class. I did find a class
name "System.Drawing.Design.ColorBuilder"
but now comes the point how to use it in the attributes so that at
design time, the user is represented with a dialog.