Questions about how to calculate the ISA+

terryhui

Hi all,

I am new to asp. I am developing a system and having some questions in
my mind.

1. The system will allow user to add node and delete node in the tree
menu.
Is it possible to first check for the existing xml file on the client
side, if it does not exist then load from server side? And if it is
existed, then load from the client side?
Now I can only load from server side. How should i do to make this
feature work?

2. The system need to generate line chart. I created a class to draw
the chart. But the user require to get the values(x and y coordinates)
from any point of the line series.

Therefore, two problems here.
first, the chart need an event handler to handle the onClick event.
second, how to get the x,y coordinates when the mouse is click on the
line series

3. The system will generate several line charts, as a result, the user
require group scrolling for the comparison purpose. I tried to use
DOM, but failed.

Help me please. m(_ _)m