Radiobutton item template

Guest

Hi,

I've a radiobutton as an ItemTemplate in one of my columns in GridView that
is loaded from dataset, How can I goup my RadioButtons in my column the way
that only one RadioButton in my column to be selected.

Thanks

Guest

That was the first thing I did, But because the radiobuttons are generated
dianamically when loading the gridview where for every row the first cell is
a radiobutton and it looks maybe !! it assumes that every cell is an
independent group from the next row.

--
Regards,
M.Rochdi

Eliyahu Goldin said:
Set the GroupName property.

--
Eliyahu Goldin,
Software Developer & Consultant

Badis said:
Hi,

I've a radiobutton as an ItemTemplate in one of my columns in GridView
that
is loaded from dataset, How can I goup my RadioButtons in my column the
way
that only one RadioButton in my column to be selected.

Thanks

Eliyahu Goldin

Yes, it is a problem. This source explains it and offers a solution:

Mike said:
That was the first thing I did, But because the radiobuttons are generated
dianamically when loading the gridview where for every row the first cell
is
a radiobutton and it looks maybe !! it assumes that every cell is an
independent group from the next row.

--
Regards,
M.Rochdi