RadioButtonList in table?

Chris Ashley

I need to put a number of RadioButtons in a table as part of a
RadioButtonList but keep getting errors whenever my RadioButtonList tag
contains any table-related tags:

"System.Web.UI.WebControls.ListItemCollection must have items of type
'System.Web.UI.WebControls.ListItem'. 'table' is of type
'System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlTable'."

Is there any way around this? None of the RepeatDirection values are
flexible enough for me to get it looking the way I want. Surely I am
missing something and I won't have to code a custom control just to do
this?

Cheers,

Chris

Chris Ashley

For now I am just using standard RadioButtons and giving them the same
GroupName, then iterating the controls collection to get the selected
text value. This seems a bit messy though. If I can get this working
with the RadioButtonList that would be great as it is a lot cleaner.